Website Launch for Stanford-le-Hope’s premier wedding and events venue www.theoldregentballroom.com.
The name itself suggests an environment with a hint of times gone by. Our aim is to offer a facility for the local community which delivers a variety of entertainment in the world of music and dance. There is something to entertain young and old alike:
- A lovely 1930’s building, originally used as a Cinema, the first entertainment environment to be built in Stanford Le Hope in over 20 years.
- Shortly after it’s grand opening, an 80-year old local resident paid his first ever visit to a cinema; proving to the local residents it was a very enjoyable area to be enjoyed by all ages.
- Situated in the centre of Stanford-le-Hope the building is easily accessible to all. Free parking facilities are available close by, along with access to public transport.
- A modern day, fun-packed community area in a beautiful nostalgic building, to be enjoyed by all.
The Facilities, The Old Regent Ballroom provides:-
- Regular weekly events A detailed programme of amazing events is available on this website.
- Private Function Rooms These excellent facilities enable you to organise all kinds of individual, tailored events to accommodate/suit your needs.
Booking the above facilities couldn’t be simpler. They are there for all to enjoy. There is a dedicated information page, which includes all the contact details you need.
Why not ‘soak up the atmosphere’ and ‘step inside the building’ by looking at the website. Browse the numerous, beautiful and informative pictures available to you to view that have been taken inside and outside of The Old Regent Ballroom. Alternatively think about taking a visit to the Ballroom, Frankie or Sean will be delighted to show you around. We look forward to welcoming you to our warm, welcoming fun-packed atmosphere